Technology Overview

The environment created in this class I find really interesting and different from other experiences. I've enjoyed it so far, and the instructions for where to find things and how to use the platforms have all been straightforward. I'm most excited about Twine, I had a lot of fun exploring the examples that were posted and would love to try making a branching story. The extra organization required by the number of websites used in the class will be good for me to focus on.

The branching nature of Twine reminds me of a book I have, a puzzle that requires you to move through the book as if you're navigating a building, making decisions and choosing your path along the way. The book is called "Maze: Solve the world's most challenging puzzle" by Christopher Manson, and the pages of the book all contain illustrations that look like this:

Room 1 of the Maze. Source

Comments