Famous Last Words: Broken Ribs but Decent Pacing

This was one of the first weeks in awhile my pacing for this class was actually ahead of deadlines. I think that was helped by the fact that the assignments just took less time--the Jataka Tales are really quick, and I found them easy to do in small pieces whenever I had a spare couple of minutes. The Story Lab and Revisions both usually take me a little less time than writing a new story from scratch. I also did the assignments a bit out of order, giving feedback/comments before I did the Project, and that worked pretty well for me; I may try and do that again this week. I think with this extra credit assignment I may finally be on par with an A again as well which would be really nice.

When I was giving feedback this week, for my free choice I read one of the Myths class instead of Indian Epics, and I really enjoyed it. It was a twist on Alice in Wonderland, and it definitely looks like a fun class--I may keep going over there for my free choice now. 

Other classes are going fairly well, I have a final for a 5 week course I'm in today so after that my schedule will open up a bit which will be really nice. 

Outside of school, somehow I managed to break a rib without really doing very much. It's been really sore since I had bronchitis and was coughing excessively, and then on Wednesday while I was biking I came to a stop really fast and leaned forward to press the button to change the light, and with a crack felt a pretty intense pain. A few hours at Urgent Care revealed that I did, indeed, manage to break it. 

Labelled Diagram of the Ribcage (I broke rib 6) (Medscape)
Needless to say, I was very glad I finished my Reading before Wednesday evening this week.

And that's a wrap! Onto 11.

Comments